Epson® BrightLink® 1485Fi 1080P 3LCD Interactive Laser Display
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
Bring collaboration to classrooms and meeting spaces with this interactive HD 1080p laser display1.
Create engaging and collaborative learning environments with the BrightLink 1485Fi 1080p1 3LCD interactive laser display. Providing 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 and a virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps3, this reliable, ultra bright interactive display supports easy reading, instruction and communication. The flexible 1485Fi projects large, 100″, 16:9 and super-wide, 120″, 16:6 images, offering up to 95 percent more interactive space vs. a 75″ flat panel. Designed for easy collaboration, the 1485Fi supports PC-free whiteboarding, printing, emailing and more. Plus, it easily hosts other network-connected BrightLink projectors5, allowing up to eight users to work on a single interactive canvas from multiple locations. Now with automatic image adjustment, simplified calibration and a single-cable, HDBaseT control pad, installation has never been easier.
- Super bright — 5,000 lumens color/white brightness2; 1080p Full HD laser display1
- Flexible image sizes — projects large, 100″, 16:9 or super-wide 120″, 16:6 images — up to 95 percent more interactive space vs. a 75″ flat panel
- Solid-state laser light source — virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps3
- Easy installation — automatic image adjustment and simplified calibration makes installation easier than ever before
- Digital whiteboard — draw, save, print and email without a PC; share whiteboard content to other network-connected BrightLink projectors4
- Easy operation — touch and pen-enabled interactivity5 allows up to eight users to collaborate at once
- Improved cable management — HDBaseT control pad supports, video, audio and interactive functions, reducing the number of cables and making installation a snap6
- Built-in wireless — use free Epson iProjection™ software to connect, display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices7
- Connect with Miracast® — supports software-free, peer-to-peer wireless connectivity
- SMART Learning Suite — includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- 5,000 lumens color/white brightness2
- 1080p Full HD laser display1
- Project 100″, 16:9 & 120″, 16:6 images
- 20,000-hour laser light source; no lamps3
- Image alignment and PC-free interactivity
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen.
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
- BL1485Fi and 1480Fi projectors only. Cannot share to earlier models.
Requires Windows® 7, Windows 8 or Mac® OS X® or later to recognize finger gestures.
- Supports maximum distance up to 225 feet (Cat6A/7; 1080p) and up to 130 feet (Cat6A/7; 4K content)
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2019 Epson America, Inc. CPD-58075 9/19