Epson® BrightLink® 536Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
The short-throw interactive projector for collaboration in any classroom.
The BrightLink 536Wi short-throw interactive projector offers collaborative learning for any classroom — without requiring an electronic whiteboard. Transform walls or existing dry-erase boards into an interactive display. Delivering Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness1 than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 3,400 lumens of color brightness and 3,400 lumens of white brightness2, the 536Wi shines bright. Project images up to 116″ from 4′ away with minimal shadows or glare. Moderator device management software3 enables instructors to wirelessly4 connect up to 50 devices and simultaneously share students’ work — from computers, iOS® and Android™ devices. Plus, the 536Wi includes a 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite.
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The BrightLink 536Wi has:
- Color/Interactive Brightness: 3,400 lumens2
- White/Interactive Brightness: 3,400 lumens2
- Easy-to-use, interactive teaching tool — fully integrated, dual pen-based interactivity5 transforms any wall or existing whiteboard into an interactive display
- Large, engaging presentations, even in small spaces — built-in short-throw lens projects images 53″ up to 116″ from less than 4′ away with virtually no glare or shadows
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share4 and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software3
- PC-free annotations — write on images projected directly from an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Android device, document camera or Blu-ray Disc® player, no computer necessary
- Includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite — SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean® ActivInspire® (sold separately)
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode6
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness with Epson1
- Color Brightness: 3,400 lumens2
- White Brightness: 3,400 lumens2
- Make any wall interactive — up to 116″
- Built-in interactivity with PC-free annotations
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner8
- Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- Moderator feature is part of EasyMP® Multi-PC Projection software.
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- Includes one pen. Additional pens optional.
- ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON and EasyMP are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc. CPD-51032R1 2/18