Epson® BrightLink® 696Ui Full HD 3LCD Ultra Short-throw Interactive Display
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
The Full HD ultra short-throw interactive display for classrooms.
Transform your classroom into a collaborative learning space with the BrightLink 696Ui touch-enabled, Full HD WUXGA ultra short-throw interactive display. Featuring a powerful 3,800 lumens of color and white brightness1, the 696Ui delivers dynamic images up to 100″ — from as close as 10″ away. Turn almost any wall or existing whiteboard into an interactive workspace with pen- and touch-based interactivity — up to two pens or six users at one time. Wirelessly display content from a variety of devices — including Chromebooks — using the Epson iProjection™2 App with Moderator device management software3. Plus, it includes a 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite.
- Powerful display — 3,800 lumens color/white brightness1
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ — supersize display for clear legibility and visibility from anywhere in the room
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity — touch interactivity allows up to six users to draw, share and collaborate at once using familiar gestures
- Wirelessly connect up to 50 devices — simultaneously share and control content from up to four screens at once using Moderator software3, including Chromebook™, PC, Mac®, iOS® and Android™ devices
- Easy content sharing — share images between the big screen and wirelessly connected mobile devices, for individualized learning2
- Includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite — SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- Ultra short-throw interactive display — get a large, easy-to-read 100″ image from as little as 10″ away with virtually no shadow interference
- Long-life, low-cost lamps — lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- DuoLink — install two BrightLink displays side-by-side to create one seamless interactive surface5
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness6, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- WUXGA display; 3,800 lumens color/white brightness1
- Touch-enabled interactivity for up to six users
- Wireless support for Chromebook/PC/Mac/iOS/Android2
- Epson iProjection2 with content sharing
- Includes 1-year subscription to SMART Learning Suite
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner8
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- Moderator feature is part of EasyMP® Multi-PC Projection software.
- ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
- Requires Easy Interactive Driver. Certain functionality is only available through Epson Interactive Tools (EIT) software. For a list of supported operating systems, visit www.epson.com
- Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON and EasyMP are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Chromebook are trademarks of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc. CPD-53364R1 2/18