Epson® BrightLink® 697Ui Wireless Full HD 3LCD Ultra Short-throw Interactive Display
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
The bright, Full HD ultra short-throw interactive display for classrooms.
The ultimate academic collaboration tool, the BrightLink 697Ui touch-enabled, wireless ultra short-throw interactive display delivers supersize Full HD WUXGA images up to 100″ — from as close as 10″ away. Featuring an amazingly bright 4,400 lumens of color and white brightness1, the 697Ui turns almost any wall or existing whiteboard into a collaborative interactive workspace. Offering encrypted enterprise-level security, wireless support and content sharing for a variety of devices — including Chromebooks — it’s perfect for today’s BYOD classrooms. Plus, PC-free whiteboard sharing enables remote collaboration with offsite participants. It also includes a 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite.
- Amazingly bright display — 4,400 lumens color/white brightness1
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ — supersize display for clear legibility and visibility from anywhere in the room
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity — touch interactivity allows up to six users to draw, share and collaborate at once using familiar gestures
- Encrypted enterprise-level security — for peace of mind; compatible with WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wirelessly connect up to 50 devices — simultaneously share and control content from up to four screens at once using Moderator software2, including Chromebook™, PC, Mac®, iOS® and Android™ devices
- Easy content sharing — share images between the big screen and wirelessly connected mobile devices, for individualized learning3
- Whiteboard sharing — remote collaboration allows others to see and write to the whiteboard, even when they’re not in the room
- Wall-mounted control panel — for easy projector control at your fingertips with access to On/Off, Source selection and PC-free whiteboarding
- Includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite — SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness4, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- WUXGA display; 4,400 lumens color/white brightness1
- Touch-enabled interactivity for up to six users
- Enterprise-level security — WPA, WPA2-PSK and more
- Wireless support for Chromebook/PC/Mac/iOS/Android
- Whiteboard sharing for remote collaboration
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner6
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- Moderator feature is part of EasyMP® Multi-PC Projection software.
- Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON and EasyMP are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Chromebook are trademarks of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc. CPD-53365R1 2/18