Epson® BrightLink® 710Ui WUXGA 3LCD Interactive Laser Display
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
The world’s first 3LCD ultra-short throw interactive laser display.
Experience the future of classroom display technology with the BrightLink 710Ui ultra short-throw interactive laser display. Unite teachers, students and technology in a seamless, digital, collaborative learning experience. The BrightLink 710Ui features 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness1 and Full HD WUXGA resolution for vivid, larger-than-life images up to 100″ diagonal. Powered by breakthrough laser technology, the BrightLink 710Ui provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation2. And, it offers higher a contrast ratio for stunning images with deep blacks, plus Instant ON/OFF to achieve maximum brightness within seconds.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Breakthrough laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation2; plus, get higher image contrast and Instant ON/OFF
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ diagonal — optimal readability from anywhere in the room; 2x the interactive space of a 70″ flat panel
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity — allows up to eight users to draw, share and collaborate at once, with six points of touch plus two pens
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™3 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector3
- Includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite — SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- DuoLink — install two BrightLink displays side-by-side to create one seamless interactive surface up to 177″ diagonal4
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness5 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut6 with Epson® over 1-chip DLP projectors
- 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness1
- Lamp-free laser light source — up to 20,000 hours2
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ diagonal
- Interactive — six points of touch plus two pens
- Optional wireless for Chromebook/PC/Mac/iOS/Android3
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner8
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- Requires Easy Interactive Driver. Certain functionality is only available through Epson Interactive Tools (EIT) software. For a list of supported operating systems, visit www.epson.com
- Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
- Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Chromebook are trademarks of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc. CPD-54460R1 3/18