Epson® BrightLink® Pro 1460Ui Full HD Interactive Display
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
The bright Full HD interactive display for more efficient meetings.
Big, bright and user-friendly, the BrightLink Pro 1460Ui interactive display connects people, technology and ideas into one seamless digital experience, facilitating better communication by turning any surface into an interactive area. Featuring Full HD WUXGA resolution, a clearly readable display up to 100″, plus 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness1, this touch-enabled solution enables impactful presentations. Turn it on and write or annotate content using a touch or gesture. Collaborate with local or remote participants. Then capture, save, print or email — even from mobile devices2. Or, stream HD content from Android™ devices using Miracast®.
- Reinvent your whiteboard — turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100″ interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Look for two numbers:
- 4,400 lumens1 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 4,400 lumens1 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ — for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability — 3x as big as a 60″ flat panel
- Easy-to-use, touch-enabled interactivity — just turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using your finger or the included pens
- Wireless screen mirroring — stream Full HD 1080p content; mirror your Android device screen with Miracast
- Capture, save and share — no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your BrightLink Pro
- Whiteboard sharing — both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- Wireless device compatibility — wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android mobile devices with the Epson iProjection App2
- Convenient DVI-out connectivity — share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device
- DuoLink — install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area3
- Turn walls/whiteboards into interactive displays
- 4,400 lumens1 Color Brightness for vivid color
- 4,400 lumens1 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ — 3x 60″ flat panel
- Touch-enabled interactivity; Miracast mirroring
Epson iProjection App2 — bring your iOS® or Android device, seamlessly display content, and make annotations. This easy-to-use app enables you to walk around the boardroom and share engaging content
DVI-out — share your whiteboard to a large display, videoconferencing system or recording devices
Miracast — wirelessly stream HD videos and more from your Android device
BrightLink with DuoLink3.
BrightLink with DuoLink allows you to install two BrightLink projectors side by side to create one super-wide interactive space that you can use as an extended electronic whiteboard. Or, utilize the extended desktop function to display and annotate across a wider area.
Optional mount available.
Epson’s all-in-one whiteboard and optional mounting solution brings together the best in mount and screen technology to create a unified system for the BrightLink Pro, with a polished aesthetic that’s designed for today’s boardrooms. Installer-friendly features ensure you have everything needed to install the BrightLink Pro ultra short-throw meeting room interactive display in corporate environments.
Digital whiteboard — meetings made easy, without a PC or software.
Transform traditional dry-erase whiteboards, plain walls and even tables into digital surfaces. Just pick up the pen and start writing. Or, use your finger — touch-enabled interactivity — to draw, share and interact with intuitive and familiar gestures. Add pages, or insert shapes and images. When you’re done, share your notes via the email, print or save functions — all without a computer.
Whiteboard sharing tool.
Share your whiteboard content instantly, during your meeting, with up to 15 participants connected to the same network. Participants can join the session using a tablet, smartphone or computer, via a Web browser, or another BrightLink Pro. No special software or app is required. Different meeting modes provide various options for full collaboration or content viewing only. Participants can also save copies of the meeting notes onto their devices.
Epson iProjection App.
Wirelessly display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson interactive display with wireless or network capabilities2.
- Send files from your email or cloud storage account to the app, then project
- Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations (iOS only)
- View Microsoft® Word documents or Excel® spreadsheets (iOS only)
- Zoom in and out of PDFs (iOS and Android)
- Project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images
- Control interactive display features with just a touch of your device screen
- Easily pair your device with the interactive display via a QR code (available on select models)
Find out how to set up the app and learn more about your interactive display and device compatibility at epson.com/projectorapp
You no longer need a flat-panel display for your videoconferencing needs. Connect your videoconferencing system to your BrightLink Pro and display an image as large as 100″ (diagonal). Simultaneously display your videoconference on one side of the screen and additional content, such as a webpage or presentation, on the other side using the Split Screen feature4.
Flexible installation on any flat surface.
BrightLink Pro works on almost any surface — an existing dry-erase board, a flat wall, even a table. Simply project and annotate. Take advantage of one of the largest interactive areas available without paying a premium for size. BrightLink Pro can project images up to 100″ in native WUXGA resolution. That’s 3x larger than a 60″ flat-panel display. And, you don’t have to give up your existing whiteboard.
Remote management and control capabilities
With Epson’s EasyMP® Monitor software, IT administrators can configure and monitor the status of their Epson networked interactive displays, including the remote viewing of power status, lamp hours and temperature conditions.
Next-business-day replacement with free shipping.
The BrightLink Pro Series is backed by one of the world’s finest customer care programs, with a 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support. Replacement products ship next business day5 to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge, and arrive with a postage-paid return shipping label.
Voted #1 in Image Quality6.
Epson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than DLP projectors. For more accurate color,
you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut).
Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements.
Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately.
Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness7 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut8 than DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 projection technology in the world, has:
- Both high color brightness and high white brightness
- 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness9 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut8 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs10
- 25 years of road-tested reliability
- A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors11
Epson’s Multi-PC utility with Moderator device management software12 allows you to simultaneously display up to four devices on the screen over network (wired or wireless), with even more users connected to the same interactive displays on Standby Mode. The moderator can drag and drop participants into or out of the four quadrants and control which device screens to display.
- Connect up to 50 Windows® and Mac® devices, or iOS and Android devices running the Epson iProjection App2
- Encourage and control collaboration; it’s perfect for comparing ideas and content side by side
Ultra short-throw design.
An ultra short-throw design eliminates many of the common problems of interactive systems, such as shadowing and eye glare. With an incredibly efficient throw ratio, this model allows you to project extra-large interactive images up to 100″ with the interactive display less than 12.5″ away from the image surface.
Intuitive home screen.
Get up and running in a snap with an intuitive, user-friendly home screen. Select the content source (two HDMI® ports, USB, etc.) and easily access frequently-used functions such as keystone correction, volume control, Split Screen4 and more.
Use the Split Screen4 feature to project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options: 50-50 percent split screen; with the main image on the left; or with the main image on the right. You can swap the images, choose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the signal includes it.
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product13
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner14
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
- Certain functionality is only available through EIT software. For a list of supported operating systems, visit epson.com
- Consult your user manual for input combinations.
- Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for 7 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2016.
- Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
- Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
- Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading 3LCD projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
- Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Feb. 2015. Average of 1,420 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
- Leading 3LCD business and education projectors vs. leading 1-chip DLP projectors, selected according to NPD data as of July 2015. Based on U.S. research conducted by Radius Research.
- Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON and EasyMP are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Apple, iPad, iPhone, Keynote and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2016 Epson America, Inc. CPD-53237 12/16