Epson® Pro L1100U Laser WUXGA 3LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness2. Laser light source for virtually maintenance-free operation; native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1.
Epson® Pro L1100U Laser WUXGA 3LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement
Request a REMC Awarded Quote for a Catalog Discount of 5-42% Discount off MAP/UMAP.
Large-venue laser projector with virtually maintenance-free operation.
The Pro L1100U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this innovative projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology1. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness2, the L1100U’s laser light engine also provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours3. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (one lens included).
- One measurement of brightness is not enough— look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The Pro L1100U has:
- Color Brightness: 6,000 lumens2
White Brightness: 6,000 lumens2
- Color Brightness: 6,000 lumens2
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement1 for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation3
- Industry-leading service and support — limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, plus free next-business-day replacement4 with postage-paid returns
- Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology1 — a revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and enhances 1080p for output that surpasses Full HD image quality
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (one lens included)
- Reliable 24/7 operation — ideal for applications requiring continuous projection
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Seamless integration tools — compatibility with Crestron® RoomView®, AMX®, Extron® XTP®, Control4® systems
- Easy integration with existing control systems — Emulation Mode5 accepts basic control codes of other projector brands to save time and money in replacement projects
- Color Brightness: 6,000 lumens2 [31 characters]
- White Brightness: 6,000 lumens2 [31 characters]
- Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1 [45 characters]
- Laser light source — up to 20,000 hours3 of use [49 characters]
- 3-year or 20,000 hr. warranty, whichever’s first [50
Laser light source — virtually maintenance-free operation.
Epson is the first projector manufacturer to combine inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve higher brightness and reliability. Featuring a lamp-free laser light source, Pro L Series projectors offer numerous advantages:
- Inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel
- Virtually maintenance-free operation — long-life laser light engine
- No waiting for the projectors to warm up or cool down — the projectors reach maximum brightness and turn off almost immediately
- High-speed contrast control, AbsoluteBlack™ contrast ratio and a wide color gamut for brilliant, color-rich performance
- Balanced, high-quality images and performance you can count on for an array of applications
Reliable 24/7 operation.
Designed to operate 24/7, the Pro L Series is ideal for applications that require continuous projection. Delivering uniform brightness and exceptional, consistent image quality — 24/7/365 — Pro L Series projectors are an excellent choice for command centers, museums, storefronts and hotel lobbies, as well as digital signage in malls, airports, convention centers and more.
Brilliant image quality.
Designed to deliver brilliant, uncompromising image quality for even the most demanding environments, Epson Pro L Series laser projectors provide true-to-life color reproduction with incredible, precise detail. Featuring 3LCD, the #1 projection technology in the world, they offer both high color brightness and high white brightness. And, they’re backed by 25 years of road-tested reliability.
Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately.
Epson 3LCD projectors have higher color brightness and a wider color gamut than competitive 1-chip DLP projectors.
Customizable brightness modes.
Pro L Series laser projectors offer customizable brightness modes for different applications. These modes allow users to preset brightness and noise levels, as well as maintenance cycles.
- Normal Mode: Designed for maximum brightness needs — ideal for conference rooms, auditoriums and lecture halls.
- Extended Mode: Extends the maintenance cycle by decreasing the brightness by 30 percent — ideal for darker environments with ambient light, such as museums and art galleries, where a reduced maintenance cycle is desired.
- Constant Mode: Maintains the light output of the projector at a constant and consistent brightness — ideal for applications such as command centers.
- Quiet Mode: Reduces the noise level to as low as 31 dB (depending on model) by decreasing the brightness by 30 percent — ideal for libraries, theaters, museums and art galleries.
- Custom Mode: Allows the user to set the brightness of the projector at a variable level from 100 percent to as low as 30 percent to extend the life of the projector.
4K Enhancement Technology.
Revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology1 accepts 4K input, allowing viewers to experience the most intricate details. This feature also enhances the 1080p signal for output that surpasses Full HD image quality, without visible stair-stepping or pixel gaps. From tiny text to the smallest architectural feature, you’ll see every incredible detail.
This feature shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution from 2.3 million to 4.6 million pixels.
HDBaseT and diverse connectivity.
Connect with virtually any system — Pro L Series projectors include HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, BNC and LAN inputs. Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology simplifies installation with just one CAT-5/6 cable carrying Full HD video, audio, network and control commands. And, its 328-foot cable length accommodates large venues. There’s no need for additional cables, signal repeaters or added labor.
Optional HDBaseT transmitter.
For your convenience, Epson offers an optional HDBaseT transmitter box as a companion piece to the Pro L Series. Three inputs are featured for easy installation: HDMI, LAN and RS-232 to output into a CAT-5/6 cable.
Wide selection of powered lenses with lens memory.
The Pro L Series offers increased installation flexibility with a total of 10 lenses that allow users to choose the motorized lens most suited for their environment. Choose from a variety of ranges including ultra short-throw, short-throw, middle-throw and long-throw lenses (one lens included). A tool-free, quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
Powered lens shift.
Epson’s advanced projection technology enables a wide range of lens shift capabilities for extraordinary installation flexibility. Pro L Series projectors feature an incredible range of up to ± 67 percent on the vertical axis and up to ± 30 percent on the horizontal axis (depending on the lens). Users can easily operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
Lens position memory.
Powered lens memory means users can preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus, lens shift and projection size for instant switching between installations. With the push of a button, recall the position of your previous installation for fast, efficient setup.
Zero-offset ultra short-throw lens.
Transform your Pro L Series projector into an ultra short-throw projector. Featuring a 0.35 throw ratio and zero offset, this lens allows you to install the projector just inches from the screen or wall and still get large, clear, crisp projection. It’s an ideal solution for installation in narrow spaces and rear-projection applications. Plus, the lens shift gives you even more flexibility when you need it.
Compatible with leading control systems.
Pro L Series projectors are compatible with Crestron® RoomView®, AMX®, Extron® XTP® and Control4® Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) to ensure easy integration with existing systems.
Epson knows that choosing, installing and using a projection device correctly is very important. We have collected helpful tips and resources to make the process easier. For additional information on documentation and installation tools, visit epson.com/largevenue
Online installation handbook.
Find a step-by-step guide to help with the most challenging installation situations at epson.com/installhandbook
- Throw distance calculations
- CAD drawings
- Mounting information
- Connectivity information
- RS-232 control codes
- Remote control information
- Environmental requirements
- Maintenance information
- Optional accessories
Throw distance calculator.
To determine which projector is right for your room size, use the throw distance calculator at epson.com/distancecalculator-LV
You can interactively change the following attributes and find the right projector solution for your application:
- Projector model
- Lens type
- Lens shift
- Projection distance
- Screen size
- Screen positioning on the wall
- Aspect ratio
For BIM content, go to seek.autodesk.com/Epson
Copy the menu settings from one projector to one or more other projectors of the same model. This allows for quick duplications of projector menu settings in a batch setup operation. (Does not copy network settings.)
Perform firmware updates via:
- USB thumb drive
- USB connection from a PC
- Over the network
- Cloning: Copy settings (user logo, brightness, etc.) between installations
Easily integrate your Epson Pro L Series projector into existing networked projection control systems using Emulation Mode, which allows the projector to accept Sony®, Panasonic®, Mitsubishi® and NEC® codes5. Simply install the projector and choose the control set that you want the projector to emulate. This convenient feature reduces installation time and cost, as installers do not have to reprogram the system with Epson codes.
HDCP 2.2 support over HDMI and HDBaseT.
Pro L Series projectors support HDCP 2.2, the latest security protocol, designed to create an encrypted, secure connection between a source and a display.
Dynamic projection features and applications.
Epson Pro L Series projectors have built-in video warping and blending technologies that make them ideal for large-screen viewing applications.
Advanced Edge Blending technology.
Built-in Edge Blending technology is ideal for using multiple projectors to overlap images and project seamless, multi-screen panoramic images — even on a curved surface, the ceiling, or the floor. Perfect for art galleries, digital signage and staging, this feature ensures uniform, seamless projection, with no bright spots where the overlap occurs.
Project on horizontal or vertical walls to create impressive, out-of-the-box experiences. You can also choose to use Edge Blending and Corner-wall Projection at the same time.
Make static structures come alive with eye-popping 2D and 3D video projection on virtually any surface — including buildings, bridges and tunnels. Pro L Series projectors offer projection warping capabilities to support spectacular, breathtaking productions. These site-specific video displays are ideal for a variety of uses, including advertising, public art, entertainment and more.
Transform practically any object or setting into a dynamic visual display. From cars to landscapes to building exteriors, there is almost no limit to the applications made possible by projection mapping — every surface can become a screen.
True 360-degree projection.
Take advantage of every surface in the room. Featuring a laser light source, Pro L Series projectors can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction for off-axis positioning (without the need to switch out a lamp). And, there are no tilt angle restrictions. Project straight down on the floor, straight up on the ceiling, or tilted in any direction — Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance.
A creative solution for window advertisements, fashion shows, live performances and virtually any setting requiring projection onto tall, vertical screens or surfaces, Portrait Mode enables you to install the projector on its side for displaying digital signage, screening images or projecting video with portrait orientation. Plus, the projector’s laser light source means there’s no need to swap out lamps for Portrait Mode.
Stack two or more projectors for increased brightness, with easy-stack features such as lens shift, geometric correction and point correction.
Use the projector’s point correction feature to adjust the image via points on a grid. This is useful to adjust overlapping areas in multiple projections that do not line up correctly.
Auto image calibration.
Equipped with a built-in camera, Pro L Series projectors are capable of calibrating and adjusting color, uniformity, and white balance with the simple push of a button. For multiple-screen applications such as display walls and edge-blending screens, the networked projector will automatically recognize its position in the matrix and assign itself an ID and IP address for easy adjustment. This feature allows you to position up to nine projectors side-by-side (1×9), stacked vertically (9×1), or in a matrix (3×3, 2×4, or 4×2).
Multi-PC Projection with Moderator.
Epson’s Multi-PC Projection with Moderator software6 allows you to simultaneously display up to four devices on the screen over the network (wired or wireless), with even more users connected to the same projector on Standby Mode. The moderator, from a PC or Mac®, can drag and drop participants into or out of the four quadrants and control which device screens to display.
- Connect up to 50 Windows® and Mac devices, or iOS® or Android™ devices running the Epson iProjection™ App7
- Encourage and control collaboration; it’s perfect for comparing ideas and content side by side
Outstanding support — with free next-business-day replacement.
Pro L Series projectors are backed by one of the world’s finest customer care programs, including a limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or 3 years, whichever comes first, plus toll-free support. (Free Next-Business-Day replacement4 to the U.S. or Canada. Arrives with a postage-paid return shipping label.)
Designed for rental and staging.
For that big reveal, first impressions matter. Whatever the venue size, lighting environment, or equipment, there’s a lot to keep in mind to make certain all goes off perfectly. With Epson Pro L Series projectors, you’ve got one less thing to worry about.
- Laser light source — long life; custom brightness modes
- Sealed optical engine — protects image quality
- Up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation3
- Motorized lenses with lens position memory
- Easy installation — 360-degree projection; Portrait mode
Better Products for a Better Future™ eco.epson.com
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product11
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner12
- 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
- Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
- Emulation Mode is limited to certain code sets and may not support all codes. Contact Epson Support for the latest supported sets.
- Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
- To use Epson iProjection, the projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
- Consult your user manual for input combinations.
- These projectors do not meet the DICOM standard Part 14 and should not be used as a medical diagnostic device.
- Recommendation based on normal room conditions. Cleaning requirements may vary depending on use, environment and other conditions. Cleaning intervals may be adjusted to accommodate the environment in which the projector is used.
- For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON and EasyMP are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson iProjection are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. AbsoluteBlack is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2016 Epson America, Inc. CPD-51867 7/16